- Get free admission to over 60 top attractions and museums
- Enjoy a free 2-hour bus tour through the historical Prague and a free river cruise
- Get exclusive discounts on city tours, excursions, cruises, restaurants and more
- Receive a detailed printed map and download a free mobile app Prague Cool Pass to help you navigate around the city
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as well as on their website and in the mobile app Prague Cool Pass. To benefit from the free entries, just show your Prague Card – duly validated with the start date. You are entitled to make only one free entry to each attraction. The temporary exhibitions are not always included in the card.
The Prague Card offers also discounts of up to 50% for entries to other attractions, visits and tours, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops, restaurants and other services. The level of discount is indicated the Prague Card map next to each attraction.
PRAGUE CARD MOBILE APP
Complete your sightseeing package with a free mobile app Prague Cool Pass and enjoy an interactive city guide at your fingertips. It will help you find out all the necessary information about over 100 best attractions in Prague. Each attraction has an individual page with useful tips, while the app alerts will keep you updated on temporary closures and new offers.
TOP ATTRACTIONS INCLUDED
- Free entry to Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lane, and St. George's Basilica
- Free entry to the Jewish Museum - synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery
- Free entry to the National Museum
- Free entry to the National Gallery (St. Agnes Convent, Sternberg Palace. Schwarzenberg Palace)
- Free 2-hour “Historical Prague” bus tour
- Free river cruise “Prague Venice”
- Free entry to Prague Zoo (listed as one of the best zoos in the world)
- Free entry to Prague City Museum
- Free entry to Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
- Free entry to the Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
- Free entry to the castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves
- Free entry to the Antonín Dvořák Memorial
- Loreto Prague
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Charles Bridge Museum
- Free admission to over 60 of the top Prague attractions
- 20-50% discounts on other entries, excursions, cruises, entertainment, restaurants
- Free sightseeing bus tour and historical Prague river cruise
- A detailed printed map of the city with a list of all the benefits and exclusive offers of the card
- Free mobile application "Prague Cool Pass" with navigation to and descriptions of the attractions
- Use of the public transport
- Children (6-16): reduced
- Students (up to 26 years): reduced
To pick up your Prague Card, print the voucher and hand it, together with proof of ID, at one of the following collection points:
- The Prague Card is only valid when a name and starting date are marked
- The card does not include public transport. You have the chance to buy a separate transport pass at the collection points
- No reimbursement is possible if attractions are temporarily closed
- The attractions reserve the right to change their prices and hours without notice
- The card is non-refundable. No replacements or refunds are possible for lost or stolen cards
- No refunds can be provided if the facilities are not used during the Prague Card period of validity
- The temporal exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer. The included admission ticket to Prague Castle is valid for 2 days. However, each attraction in the Castle can only be visited once
- Your voucher is valid 1 year from the date of purchase
- Without the starting day marked on the card, the card is not valid and you cannot use it. Please, make sure your card is marked correctly, as overwritten, corrected or illegible cards may not be used. The Prague Card is your personal card and cannot be transferred to anyone else. Prague Card will be valid from the date specified and during the following consecutive days, in accordance with the period specified on the card (2, 3, 4 days).
- Please, note that editorial work on the Prague Card Guide printed map is made once a year with maximum care to give you correct information. However, within a year, it happens that some of the attractions could be closed unexpectedly for technical, state or other reasons or they change their opening hours and prices. In this sense, Prague Card does not take responsibility for any of such changes in prices, opening hours, closures of attractions etc. Please always obtain up-to-date information on the spot or online.
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
This day trip from Prague combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to Marianske Lazne, another C...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Get ready for a perfect, romantic experience! Make yourself comfortable in stylish surroundings of t...
Visit the 14th Century Karlstejn Castle, one of the most impressive Gothic castles in the Czech Repu...
This tour was named in July 2017 by the Week's Portfolio Magazine one of the five best architecture ...
Although Terezín was not an extermination camp, more than 33,000 people (primarily Jews) perished wi...
After being picked up at your hotel, you will head to a stylish Czech restaurant in a comfortable mo...
The Black Light Theatre Srnec is the only original black light theatre in Prague. A place where a mu...
Join a 3-hour Segway ride with beer tasting. You will ride through the Ladronka Park on the segway a...