Prague Old Town, underground and dungeon tour after dark
- Discover the romanesque and gothic underground from the 12th and 13th century
- Hear interesting facts from the medieval and modern history of Prague
- Visit the secret alchemyst laboratory and the dungeon after dark
- Get to know more about rebellions, medieval torture, executions and the floods
Enjoy the special atmosphere of Prague in the evening during a guided tour. Join a journey into the past and discover the secrets of the Old Town after dark, its fascinating history and the places hidden below the ground. Hear about the romenesque and gothic underground from the 12th and 13th century, the secret alchemyst laboratory and the dungeon with medieval torture while walking through the hidden alleyways of the Old Town.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Child (12-14): reduced
- Youth (15-17): reduced
- Student (only with ID): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Male Namesti 11, Praha 1
Meet your guide at the Prague Tours ticket office, located inside the Art Passage, next to the Hotel U Prince, about 2 minutes walk from the Astronomical clock
- 1 April - 30 September: 8.15pm and 9.45pm
- 1 October - 31 March: 6.45pm and 8.15pm
- Except 24, 25, and 31 December
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...