Prague Sacre Coeur Segway tour
- Discover the Sacre Coeur Park on a Seway
- Enjoy the unique views of Prague from the park
- Learn more about the cities history from your guide
- See the National Theater and the Dancing House
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava, right next to Malá strana. Learn more about the quarter from a licensed guide and ride on your Segway in the Sacre Coeur Park, where you can enjoy the beautiful views of Prague.
Drive then alongside the River Vltava and see the National Theater and the Dancing House from the opposite river bank. On the way back, you will look at Europe’s greatest athletic stadium at Strahov.
- Tickets for a short tram ride to the starting point
- 1.5 hours Segway rent
- Young skilled licensed guide
Mostecká 50/10, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...