Terezin Concentration Camp tour from Prague
- Get to know the tragic history of this former Nazi concentration camp
- Benefit from the private return bus, which is included in the ticket price
- Visit the memorials inside and remember those who were imprisoned and lost their lives
- See where the train tracks led out of Terezín to death camps like Auschwitz
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnificence of what was an 18th century Austrian fortress and the tragic role it held when the Nazi's repurposed it as a concentration camp, deporting prisoners straight from here to Auschwitz.
You get picked-up at the meeting point and your expert local guide is taking you on a private bus from Prague to Terezín. While Terezín seems a sleepy and unassuming town, you'll hear about the tragedy that befell the prisoners who were brought to this Gestapo prison, Jewish ghetto and deportation camp. You'll see the former SS camp headquarters, the ghetto's guards’ quarters, the Jewish dormitories and the crematorium as your guide tells you about life inside the camp and about the people who were imprisoned here, reminding you that these were not just statistics, but innocent people. You'll see the memorials and hear the stories of these often forgotten victims.
- Transportation by private bus
- Entrances to small and big fortress
- Food and beverages
- Student: reduced (please bring valid student photo ID)
- Child (0-13): free
Pařížská 934/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
The tour starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre (on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10.00am
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...