The ghosts of Prague Old Town walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
The Prague Old Town is the area that combines a large number of legends and ghost tales of the city. It is the place to go to when you’re in the search of mysteries and energies. This tour will bring to life a unique experience in a form of a walking tour. Let your guide take you through the cobblestone streets and alleys of the Old Town and the Jewish quarter, visiting places where tales and legends are told between Gothic churches, convents, medieval houses, market squares and eerie cemeteries. This tour is ideal for those who love ghost stories, tales of terror, and bloody tragedies, as well as for those who enjoy strolling along the old town streets where folklore and superstition lurk in the fringes of everyday life.
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Staroměstské nám. 934/5, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide at the Cartier store/Czech tourism office in the Old Town Square.
- This tour does not include access to interiors of sites visited and no “jump scare” actors
- The tour relies on the professional storytelling skills of your guides
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people so it is recommended to book early
- Children: minimum age recommended 12 years or older
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. It is recommended to wear warm clothing in autumn/winter and bring an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Spanish: 8.15pm
- English: 8.30pm
- Italian: 8.45pm
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...