ATV ride in South Iceland from Reykjavík
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Iceland's different landscapes on this fun and adventurous ATV ride
- See South Iceland's black lava sand beaches, Dyrhólaey peninsula and Douglas DC-3 plane wreck on Sólheimasandur
- Admire the impressive waterfalls of Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bus transportation with audio guide
- 2 hour guided ATV ride (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the ATV ride
- Professional local tour guide
What's not included
- Food and beverages
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience