Bike tour from Ipanema to Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Listen to Tom Jobim's song 'Girl from Ipanema' to set the mood
- Do a 3-hour bike tour along the beautiful beaches between Ipanema and the Lagoon
- Discover Rio from a different point a view, along the beach with the wind in your hair
- Listen to your guide's explanations and anecdotes and learn more about Rio
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' lagoon. Rodrigo de Freita´s Lagoon impresses by its sunset and the gold reflex on its silent waters. On this tour you will:
- ride on a bike path to Jardim de Alah (Allah's Garden)
- see how a canal connects the lagoon to the sea and separate the beaches of Ipanema and Leblon
- be surrounded by the most fancy neighborhoods of Rio (Lagoa, Ipanema, Leblon, Gávea and Jardim Botânico)
- see the gorgeous views of the Christ Redeemer and the surrounding Corcovado mountains
- pass by 3 parks, which are the best equipped areas of entertainment of the city
- learn more about Rio's football clubs rivalry which started at the lagoon, by the time rowing was the most popular sport of Rio de Janeiro, in the end of the 19th century
- ... and more!
- Professional tour guide
- Bike and equipment
- Personal accidents insurance
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
Condomínio Ribeiro Moreira - R. Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-020, Brazil
- Departure point: on Rua Carvalho de Mendonça, 24, In Copacabana
- It is recommended you wear light clothes and walking shoes. If you want you can also bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
Daily at 2.30pm
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
A quick tour in Rio de Janeiro visiting the two most famous landmarks: the Christ the Redeemer Statu...
Take the tram to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You will drive over the Arcos da Lapa, t...
Visit all the must-see attractions in Rio de Janeiro in a single day! Begin with a trip to see the C...
Your full-day tour begins with a train ride to see the Christ the Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mou...
Spend a morning visiting some of the best attractions of the city. Begin with a train ride to see th...