Full-day Rio de Janeiro guided walking tour
- Get to know the best, most famous spots in the city on a full on, full day Rio tour
- Discover the unique and lovely Bohemian district of Santa Teresa
- Experience the reality of life in the favela shantytowns
- Check out the Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- See where Michael Jackson’s Rio music video was filmed
- Treat yourself to some of most amazing views Rio has to offer, including Guanabara Bay and Botafago
Don't know what to do with a full day in Rio? How does a visit to Christ the Redeemer, time at a favela, and a ride on Rio's last remaining tram sound? Join this Rio de Janeiro tour to see the world-famous diversity of Brazil's second largest city.
- Round trip subway ticket
- Tram ride fare
- Christ Statue entrance fee
Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001 – Right by the statue outside the hotel!
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...