Ravioli is one of Italy's most iconic pasta shapes. These delicate parcels of fresh pasta are perfect for creative cooks, as you can fill them with all sorts of delicious ingredients. Learn how to roll and fold your fresh pasta, and then create 3 different fillings. From creamy ricotta cheese to exquisite meat and subtle spinach, the possibilities are endless. The perfect partner for most ravioli is a fresh tomato sauce, so your Cesarina will also teach you an unbeatable family recipe for a simple sauce that will make your flavors sing every time. Join this class to sharpen your cooking skills and collect recipes you'll be reaching for again and again.
Advanced online masterclass on 3 ravioli variations with tomato sauce
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy an experience from home thanks to this private digital cooking class
- Learn how to master the art of ravioli with an expert cook
- Roll fresh pasta, prepare delicious fillings and an exquisite tomato sauce
What to expect
- Private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Cookbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment (each Cesarina ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment)
What to remember
- The masterclass will take place on Skype. Please provide your email address at the moment of purchase to receive the cookbook and instructions to access your class
- The online cooking classes are private and, in the same booking, you can add up to 4 passes. Passes correspond to the number of skype accounts connected and not to the actual number of people who will participate in the cooking class. For example, 2 or more people living in the same house will only have to buy 1 pass because they will only use one skype account. If you wish to share this experience with a couple of friends living in another house you will need to buy two passes
- Every day
- Every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 10.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.