Best of Rome small-group walking tour
- See Rome's top illuminated landmarks including Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
- Admire the Pantheon with its impressive domed roof and well-preserved architecture
- Have a coffee or cappuccino break with your small group of 8 people
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming secret corners.
Visit the majestic Trevi Fountain before the crowds arrive and admire it in all its beauty while tossing the ritual coin. Learn why the Spanish steps are called in this way, see one of the largest and most beautiful piazzas: Navona Square with its famous Baroque Bernini fountain and Borromini church. Last but not least you’ll visit the extraordinary Pantheon, the most preserved and influential building of ancient Rome.
Take a break and enjoy an Italian coffee in one of the historical cafès by the Pantheon before continuing your walk to discover some true gems, like Caravaggio’s extraordinary paintings in San Luigi Dei Francesi church. Admire his paintings and learn all about this controversial Baroque artist, famous for the use of chiaroscuro for the sake of drama. Lastly, reach the oldest Markets of Rome - Campo de' Fiori. Stroll around its beautiful fruit and vegetable stalls, admire the flowers on display and take in its lively atmosphere.
- Highly qualified English-speaking guide
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- Visit to Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Trastevere district
- Entrance to Santa Maria in Trastevere Church
- Coffee or Cappuccino break
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance fees if applicable
Piazza di Spagna
By the fountain in front of the flight of steps
Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure
- This tour is of a historical area that is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please directly contact your local tour operator and they will be able to take you on alternative suitable routes
- The tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 people per guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code applies; shoulders and knees must be covered to enter any church or religious site
- From Monday to Saturday at 8.30am
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
GROM gelato is one of the best in town: by joining this tour, not only will you taste an enormous qu...
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitol...
Get ready for a bike tour along the ancient Appian Way to discover the wonders surrounding it: from ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...