Combine your cycling adventure with a unique experience at the Trevi underground! Ride among the Eternal City's most iconic sites on your own, and discover Rome in a fun and comfortable way with the help of your e-bike. Then, admire the archaeological area concealed beneath the renowned Trevi fountain with the explanations of a professional archeologist guide, who will tell you all the secrets and anecdotes associated to this unique venue.
E-bike rental with Trevi underground guided tour
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cycle through Rome's most iconic sites onboard your e-bike
- Descend under the Trevi fountain to discover its archeological area
- Learn more about the ancient Roman site from a professional archeologist
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3-hour e-bike rental
- Entrance fees to the Trevi Underground
- Professional guide
- 25-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Wi-Fi at the meeting point
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (14-17 years old): reduced
Piazza d'Aracoeli 16, Rome 00186, Lazio, IT
At the Touristation office
What to remember
- Rental is not allowed to children under 14 years
Every day at any time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.