The three tenors Carlo Napoletani, Emil Alekperov and Gian Carlo Polizzy, from the most important theaters in Rome, accompanied by a string quartet and piano, will perform a special program of Opera Arias, Christmas Songs and New Year’s Eve typical Waltzes. Enjoy the New Year’s night with the three tenors' voices singing the best Christmas songs and Opera arias in this magic location full of mysticism, while the music of the typical Strauss Waltzes resounds within the Caravita Church golden walls. The perfect way to celebrate your New Year’s night, right in the center of Rome.
Concerts & Operas
New Year's Eve Concert in Rome 2021: The three tenors, opera arias, waltzes and Christmas songs
based on 1 review
Language: English , Italian
Availability: 31 December 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy the New Year's night with the three tenors' voices singing the best Christmas songs and Opera arias
- Let yourself be enchanted by the magic location full of mysticism, while the music of the typical Strauss Waltzes resounds within the Caravita Church golden walls
- Experience a suggestive way to perfect way to celebrate your New Year's night, right in the center of Rome
What to expect
- Admission ticket (seat depending on the option chosen)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Via del Caravita, 7, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At Caravita Church, situated in the center of Rome, between via del Corso and the Pantheon
- 31 December 2020 at 9.00pm
Opera e Lirica srls
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review