Private cooking class in Rome with ape calessino ride
- Enjoy your cooking lesson in Rome on board of ape calessino
- Discover a food market in Rome with a local guide
- Taste a special italian menu
An original food experience in Rome by ape car with a private driver and shopping experience in a market with your English speaking guide.
Arrive to the restaurant by ape calessino, or tuk tuk, where your lesson will take place under the supervision of a professional chef. You will be provided with a starter kit that includes wooden cutting board, flour, eggs and all ingredients, needed for preparing the food. In addition you will receive an apron, knife, gloves, chef’s hat and other tools needed to prepare dishes.
Learn from your professional chef how to create authentic Italian dishes from scratch, including fettuccine and tiramisù. At the end of your cooking experience you will get a certificate of participation and souvenir photos to take home with you.
- Tour on board of ape calessino
- Visit to a market with an English speaking food guide
- Drop-off at the restaurant
- Welcome drink with the chef
- Cooking Kit: Lunch or Dinner, depending on the day time: starter with selection of salami, mozzarella di bufala and grilled vegetables, fettuccine, Tiramisù, 1/4 white or red wine, mineral water and coffee. Certificate of participation, souvenir
- Pictures in digital format, which will be sent by email
- A pack of specially selected fettuccine
- Transfer from restaurant, tour ends in a restaurant
Children (4-12): reduced.
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of spanish steps, under obelisk of Trinità de' Monti.
- Please note food prepared during the class will not be eaten
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
Every day at 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...