Relive the glory of Ancient Rome on this 3-hour small-group tour, led by an expert guide. Skip the long lines and enjoy an access-all-areas tour of Rome’s mighty Colosseum, including areas usually closed to visitors. Explore the underground chambers where wild animals were held and stand in the area where the bloody gladiator battles once took place. Then traverse through Palatine Hill before discovering the historic gems in the Roman Forum, the very heart of the Roman Empire.
History & heritage tours
Roman Forum and Colosseum tour with undergrounds and arena floor
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Get VIP access to the Colosseum underground and arena floor
- Climb the Palatine Hill and admire a spectacular view over Rome
- Tour the renowned Roman Forum and learn about life in Ancient Rome
What to expect
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Guided tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Rome RM, Italy
Outside the Colosseum metro station
Every day at variable starting times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.