Evade the city chaos and discover the beauty of the Roman countryside, thanks to this tour of the Roman hills on board a vintage car. Meet your driver at your hotel or accommodation in the city center and begin your adventure! Admire the Alban hills and drive through Castel Gandolfo, the historical summer residence of the popes. Pass Tivoli and its famous Villa Adriana, and visit Frascati other famous town of the Colli Romani area. Return to the city center through the Ancient Appian way. During the tour, you will stop for a coffee break and then to enjoy lunch or dinner at a typical Roman trattoria.
Attractions & guided tours
Roman hills vintage car tour with lunch
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience a half-day excursion to the Roman countryside
- Drive past Castel Gandolfo, Frascati and Tivoli
- Enjoy your meal in a traditional trattoria
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 5-hour car tour
- Vintage car
- Lunch or dinner
- Pick up service
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
This experience offers pick up service from Rome's city center. Please provide your correct pick up address at the moment of purchase
What to remember
- This experience offers pick up service from Rome's city center. Please provide your correct pick up address at the moment of purchase
- You will arrange your drop-off central location with the driver
- Choose the vintage car for your tour among the following options: Fiat 500 giardiniera, Alfa Romeo Giulia and Jaguar Mark II
- The tour's price is per group. The maximum number of passengers per group is 3
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Rome in 5oo
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.