There's no better way to start off an evening in Rome than with an authentic wine and cheese tasting: a professional sommelier will welcome you to a historic traditional enoteca located right in the center of Rome, near the Colosseum. Here, you'll get to taste three different regional wines perfectly paired with local cheeses and cured meats, like Puzzone di Moena or Vecchio Piave, premium salami and Italy's famous prosciutto. You'll learn the techniques to better taste the wines, the differences between the various colors and aromas, and which foods best complement them. In the course of the tasting, your sommelier will also introduce you to the wine-making process of the regions where these wines are produced. This wine tasting will help you learn more about Italy's wine and food culture; it's the perfect pre-dinner activity to begin a fun evening out in the city.
Wine & beer tasting
Rome wine and cheese tasting
based on 7 reviews
Availability: From Tuesday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Do this because
- Relax in a traditional family-run enoteca and take part in a delightful wine and food tasting
- Learn how to drink and taste wine, sensing the subtle differences, colors and smells
- Taste three different regional wines perfectly paired with local cheeses and cured meats
What to expect
- 3 wine tastings
- Guidance of a sommelier
- Food samples to pair with the wines
What's not included
- Pick up and transfers
- Additional food and drinks
Via Cavour, 313, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
At Enoteca Cavour, Via Cavour 313, Roma (About 5 minutes walking from the "Cavour" underground station).
What to remember
- If you have any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) please let the tour operator know at least 24 hours before your tour so they can try to accommodate your request; you'll find the contact info on the voucher you'll receive after you've booked
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to participate in the wine tasting
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 6.15pm
Fat Tire - Italy Segway Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 7 reviews