Explore the enchanting piazzas and fountains of Rome's historic city center as you wander through serpentine streets and cobbled walkways in the company of an expert local guide. Pull up a chair in Rome's great open-air drawing-room graced by the marvelous works of Bernini and Borromini and admire the incredibly photogenic sweep of the Spanish Steps. Gaze up in awe at the dramatic waters of the Trevi Fountain before visiting the remarkable Pantheon, miraculously preserved testament to the engineering brilliance of the ancients.
Stroll of the artists private tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the perfect introduction to the wonders of the Eternal City
- Drink in the unique atmosphere of Rome on a private tour
- Admire iconic sights like Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide
- Private tour
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
Piazza Navona, 53, Rome, RM, Italy
In front of the toy store 'Al Sogno'
What to remember
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you
- Every day
- Directly contact your local tour operator to arrange the starting time of your experience. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.