Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Rome on a high-speed train and enjoy exploring Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, known worldwide for its treasures of art and architecture. During the trip, you'll be helped by one of our assistants, but once you've arrived in the city you'll be free to see and visit on your own. Few cities in the world are home to as many masterpieces as Florence. You can walk through its streets and immerse yourself in the amazing historical atmosphere or visit the main sites and museums. Once the day is over you'll catch your return train and head back to Rome.
Excursions & day trips
Trip to Florence from Rome by high-speed train
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Florence at your own personal pace
- Depart comfortably from Rome on a high-speed train
- Enjoy included assistance on board: plan your day and get all the info you need
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Round-trip high-speed train tickets from Rome to Florence
- Assistant during the trip
What's not included
- Food and beverage
- Infants (age 0-2)
Via Marsala, 46-48, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
In front of Caffè Trombetta.
What to remember
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled departure time. Late arrivals won't be accommodated
- Please note: this experience does not include a guided tour; the assistant will accompany you during the trip but once you've arrived in Florence you'll explore the city on your own
- The activity ends in Roma Termini Train Station
- Unfortunately, infant seats are not available
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Meeting time at Termini station: 7:00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.