Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel VIP tickets with optional guided tour
- Let your Musement coordinator guide you to the reserved entrance, skip all the long lines and begin your experience right away
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
- Add a guided tour to your ticket and get the most out of your visit: learn all there is to know about the amazing art that you'll see
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
If you want, you can add a guided tour to your visit: in small group of maximum 15 people, you'll explore the best parts of the Vatican and learn all about the breathtaking pieces of art that will surround you, lead by your professional tour guide.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Guided tour of the Museums (only if selected)
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other documents that prove registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled with a certified disability of more than 74%. In case of non-self-sufficiency, the discount is also extended to a companion
- Children (6-18)
- Infants (0-5)
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator – dressed in the Musement uniform – at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano.
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To get through the metal detector security controls quicker, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakroom service is free
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to show up at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card, which a Musement representative will deliver to the ticket office
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- If you choose the VIP morning entrance, you'll be able to access the Vatican Museums at 8:00 am, before the official opening
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 21st of December, the Vatican Museums will open at at 1.30pm and close at 6.30 pm (last entrance at 4.30pm)
- On the 24th and the 31st of December, the Vatican Museums will close at 3.30pm (last entrance at 1.30pm)
- On the 10th of January, the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); on the 11th of January it will close at 1.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm)
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Take advantage of a three-day ticket to visit four of the most important museums in Rome. - Start yo...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
On this leisurely bike ride, you’ll pedal down the river bank and catch a glimpse of Rome reflecting...
If you love Photography and want to improve your photography skills (color and b/w, composition and ...