Arctic day tour with ice fishing and floating
- Try snowshoeing, sled-pulled snowmobile riding and ice fishing and ice floating
- Enjoy a multi-activity safari in the Finnish Lapland
- Experience the many things snow and ice have to offer
Begin the event by driving to a beautiful forest. Here, you will gear up with snowshoes and begin trekking through the snowy forest. The trek continues until you reach the lake, where you will continue by snowmobile. You will be taken by a snowmobile-pulled sled to the ice fishing location.
Learn how to properly handle the ice fishing tools and how to make your own hole in the ice using a hand drill. Meanwhile, your guide will grill salmon and any fish you catch over the campfire.
After that, get your floating survival suits on and head over to the open water area. You will be able to calmly float in the lake while watching the sky. Depending on the time of year, you may even have a chance to see the Aurora!
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Campfire BBQ: Pork sausage, grilled Salmon and blueberry tea (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- Guided snowshoe walk in the forest
- Use of snowshoes
- Guided ice fishing
- Ride in a snowmobile-pulled sled
- Guided ice floating with use of survival floating suits
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Departures daily between 9.00am and 10.00am. (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Begin with a 25 km detour to the husky ranch. Here, there won't be any light pollution or obstructio...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...