Aurora photography trip
- Take home professional photos with no additional cost
- Enjoy a campfire and light BBQ
- The professional guide chooses the best locations with the highest possibility of sighting
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong by going on this trip with a professional! Let the photographer capture special moments of you, and with luck, of you with Ms. Aurora! An experienced guide will take you out of the light pollution from the city and choose the best location for the highest possibility of sighting the northern lights based on current conditions. Expect to hear the stories and myths behind the Aurora Borealis phenomenon over a campfire with a light BBQ snack. Hot drinks and photos will be provided afterward with no additional cost.
Keep in mind the Northern Lights is an unpredictable natural phenomenon in which nobody can 100% guarantee. However, the professional, experienced guide and forecasting allow the chances for sightings to be higher.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Thermal overalls, boots, gloves, and woolen socks
- Light BBQ
- Northern Light photography service
- Photos (They will be sent in digital form after the activity)
Children (4-14): Reduced
Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Rovaniemi. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please be kindly informed that the time needed for transfers and changing clothing is included in the program
- The tour operates in Winter
- Departure at 7.30pm
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...