We drive to Kukkola (20 minutes), where you will put on your snowshoes and go through a small forest, where you can learn about the different kinds of trees that live in this area. Once the group has identified a good tree, you will cut it with a small saw and bring it to the cottage, where there is the chance to decorate it with the most beautiful lights you have seen in your life. Later on, you will prepare typical Christmas biscuits, which you can then taste with coffee while waiting for Santa to show up – maybe he will have some presents too!
Christmas atmosphere with Santa Claus
- Learn about nature and the different types of trees
- Experience cutting down a small tree to decorate together
- Sit by the fire waiting for Santa with biscuits prepared by the group
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and hot drinks
- Boots, socks and overalls available for rent
Children (6-11): reduced
IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. The pick-up can be arranged for a radius of 30-40km distance from Rovaniemi.
- The tour departs at 10.00am