Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort comes with multiple large hills and smaller hills for kids. You will be provided with a professional ski instructor, ski equipment, and cable car passes. You will be taught Alpine skiing and taking shuttles between the various ski slides.
Full-day skiing adventure in Levi
Duration: up to 9 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a trip out to Levi: Finland’s most popular ski resort!
- Learn from professional ski instructors
- Test your skills on the snow
What to expect
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Lunch buffet
- Winter clothes rental (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Alpine ski equipment
- Alpine ski pass
- Professional ski instructor
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.