Begin with a 25 km detour to the husky ranch. Here, there won't be any light pollution or obstructions. Once arrived, you will be able to experience a traditional husky ride under the northern lights. After the ride, you will be served with hot tea, juice and traditional Sami snacks in a warm cabin.
Hunting northern lights by husky sled
Duration: up to 4 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience the majestic northern lights in Lapland
- Ride on a sled pulled by a team of huskies!
- Enjoy a breathtaking atmosphere
What to expect
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snack of hot drink and sausage
- Husky sleigh ride 5-10km
- Forest hunting northern lights
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Available daily from November to May
- Starting time is at 8.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.