Reflections of the northern lights
- Witness the autumn aurora from the best aurora viewing spot
- Let professional photographers capture this experience for you
- Enjoy the nature of Finnish Lapland
Your guide will take you to an ancient forest to hunt the amazing northern lights. The goal is to go to the best possible location, that has zero light pollution in order for you and your family to enjoy truly the magical moment of the auroras. There will be professional photographers who will assist and take pictures of you. The photos will be later sent to you by email.
The photographers will guide you on how to take the best pictures of the northern lights. They will also be equipped with night photography cameras, to capture your favorite moments of the night. Back in the campfire, your guides will be preparing authentic food from Lapland. Soup, teal and reindeer sausage will be served and giving you energy for the next adventure.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guiding in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Meal of reindeer sausage (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request) and blueberry tea
- Professional photoshoot, email with pictures, camera tripod
- Campfire BBQ: reindeer meat sausages, hot drinks
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00pm and 10.00pm depending on the season
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...