Snowmobile photography trip with the aurora
- Go for a hunt to catch a glimpse of the northern lights
- Drive a snowmobile through the forests of Lapland
- Take breathtaking pictures with a professional photographer
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights that make seeing the auroras more difficult. One of the nicest ways to do that is by snowmobile! Not only it is adventurous, but it will allow you access to places cars can't go. You may have both hands steering the snowmobile, but don't worry, we're sending a professional photographer along with you! When you stop beneath the auroras, the photographer will assist you with not only setting up your camera, but will also take pictures for you with their own high-quality camera. Circle around the fire where we will also enjoy a traditional meal of rieska (Lappish flatbread) with salmon and blueberry tea.
Our photographers will help you as well with settings, composition and lighting in order for you to take the best picture possible. At the end of the tour you will be able to keep all the HD pictures and videos that our photographers took of you and your family.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snowmobile 25 km driving
- Professional photo-shoot, email with pictures, camera tripod
- Campfire snacks and hot drinks
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed
- Twin driving means that the snowmobile is shared by 2 passengers. In case you want to drive the snowmobile alone, choose Adult/solo driving
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 7.00pm and 8.00pm depending on the season
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...