Guided tour and coffee tasting at Torrefazione Trucillo
- Discover all the secrets that make the quality of a coffee unique, from botany to cup
- Visit a factory that combines the ancient family tradition with technological innovation
- Let yourself be guided in a tasting of fine espresso coffee
The story of Caffè Trucillo begins in 1950, when Cesare Trucillo, in a house a few steps from the sea on the Amalfi coast, began roasting green coffee and delivering it to the traders of the time on board of his Cinquecento Belvedere. His great passion for coffee won him over until it became a family tradition.
The new factory, inaugurated in 2016, is the result of a great design work Matteo Trucillo, son of Cesare, eager to combine the ancient family tradition of coffee with technological innovation applied to the production process.
The structure is the final result of an avant-garde architectural design that has involved architects and professionals in the difficult task of creating unity and harmony between the production area and the elegant interior spaces.
Visitors will be welcomed into the refined lounge room, a comfortable and familiar environment, where they will discover the journey of coffee: from botany to cups, all the secrets that make the quality of a coffee unique.
The tour includes a visit to the production area with an overview of the entire process: from the storage of green coffee to the packaging of ground coffee.
This will be followed by a visit to the prestigious Trucillo Academy, an international learning center that has been welcoming coffee enthusiasts and professionals since 1998, where the art of espresso is taught, educate in taste and suggest moments of pure pleasure to share. Afterwards, visitors will be taken to the charming and elegant coffee shop where they will be guided through the tasting of fine espresso coffee and will be able to find all the objects and equipment that characterize this wonderful world.
Trucillo is a :
- permanent training point of the International Institute of Coffee Tasters (IIAC),
- member of the Istituto Nazionale Espresso Italiano (INEI), a body that has been protecting quality Italian Espresso since 1998
- training center for the Coffee Diploma System SCA (Specialty Coffee Association).
- Guided tour
- Coffee tasting
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-12 years old): free (no booking required)
Via Cappello Vecchio, 4, 84131 Salerno SA, Italy
By car, take the Salerno ring road (in the direction of SS 18 Tirrena Inferiore). Take the Salerno Est exit and enter the SS 18 Tirrena Inferiore. At 700 m turn left into Via Cappello Vecchio. The Torrefazione is 300 m away, on the left.
- Visitors are invited not to apply intense scents to the skin before the beginning of the tour
- The minimum number of participants to activate the tour is 2 adults; the maximum is 20 adults per tour
- The ticket is non-refundable
- Please reach the meeting place at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the visit.
From Monday to Friday at 10:00 am and 3:00 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Departure from Salerno Harbor for a full-day trip. Visit the typical Furore Fjord and stop at the Li...
Feudi di San Gregorio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an association of the finest wineries acro...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Dekmantel, Off Sonar Barcelona with Boiler Room, Berghain for Klockworks, Panorama Bar invited by Ma...
SHOUT! | 04/04/2020 presents WADE ONLINE TICKETS / ONLINE TICKET >>> € 10 LIMITED TICKET PROMO - VAL...