Amphibious bus city tour with Best of Mozart Fortress concert and panoramic dinner
- Experience a unique Amphibious Splash Tour on water and on land
- Enjoy 3-courses dinner in the Panorama Restaurant of Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Listen to a live Mozart concert with views of the city and countryside
From the moment you board this world-wide unique Amphibian vehicle, which has been specially built for Salzburg, this tour - unlike any other - begins. This is no ordinary tour, but a magical experience. The trip on the water and land with the concluding "splash down" into the Salzach, the live commentaries as well as the additional seven languages at your disposal all help to convey the sights of the city and its surroundings to you in an unbeatable way, the likes of which have never been seen before.
Anyone, who has not yet done this tour, has not yet truly seen Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Starting with a cruise and descending out of the river Salzach at the Müllnersteg, afterwards continuing the tour via Mozart's residence, Mirabell Garden and further on the way with views to the Festival Area, Fortress Hohensalzburg and the Horse Pont.
Afterwards you arrive at the lake near to the Leopoldskron Palace, the famous Sound of Music filming location, for a marvelous photo stop. The return goes via Mülln / Augustiner Bräustübl and back with a "splash-down" into the Salzach river to end the tour at the landing station/starting point.
Upgrade your ticket to include dinner before the concert in the Panorama Restaurant on the Hohensalzburg Fortress. After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Afterwards experience the Best of Mozart’s concert at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience, while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Regular dinner menu includes:
- Salzburg pastries with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with whipped cream
- Stuffed chicken breast with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, pasta and mixed vegetables
- Fish fillet with herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes
- Dessert variations
VIP dinner menu includes:
- Jour pastry with 2 spreads
- herbal foam soup with croutons
- Zander, shrimp, salmon, saffron noodles, white wine sauce and vegetables
- Veal medallions on cognac cream sauce, vegetable bouquet and potato gratin
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes Dessert variations
- Amphibious bus city tour
- Live commentary in German and English
- Audioguide in 7 languages
- Funicular railway roundtrip ticket (present your ticket at the station 30 minutes prior to your concert or dinner time)
- 3-courses dinner menu OR 3-courses VIP dinner menu
- Best of Mozart fortress concert category 1 (numbered seats in rows 1-6)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-14): Reduced (reduced ticket is not available for tours with dinner)
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your Amphibienbus city tour at 2.15pm. Following your bus/boat tour travel to the Hohensalzburg Fortress in the evening reachable by funicular railway at Festungsgasse 4.
- Live commentary German and English
- Additional 7 languages available through audio guide in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
- This tour is not suitable for mobility-impaired visitors
- Please convert your e-ticket 20 minutes before the amphibious city tour at the cash desk of the pier
- Concert will take place in the Golden Hall of the fortress between 13 April to 31 October 2019
- Unfortunately the Golden Hall does not have disable access for people with limited mobility
- Duration is approximately: Amphibious 1.5 hrs. + (VIP) Dinner 2 hrs. + Fortress Concert 1.5 hrs
Amphibious bus City Tour:
- Bus/boat departs at 2.15pm
- Duration is 1 hour 30 minutes
Dinner service schedule:
- April, September and October at 6.00pm
- From May to August at 6.30pm
Festungsbahn funicular railway:
- Ascent from May to August beginning at 7.30pm (ATTENTION if you have booked a dinner option ascent begins at 6.00pm)
- Ascent March, April, September and October beginning from 7.00pm (ATTENTION if you have booked a dinner option ascent begins at 5.30pm)
- April, September and October at 8.00pm
- From May to August at 8.30pm
- Duration is 1 hour 30 minutes (including 15 minutes of concert break)
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Salzburg is one of the bike-friendliest cities in Austria. A perfect network of bicycle lanes make i...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the centre of the Old Town,...