Discover Salzburg, the City of Mozart, on your own for 24 hours. Enjoy the free entrance to sights and museums like the Catacombs, the Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mozarts Birthplace and Residence, the Museum of Modern Art and many more. With the free use of public transportation, you get easily from one attraction to another. Benefit also from additional discounts on cultural events and tours.
All benefits of the Salzburg card:
- One-time free admission to all city tourist attractions and museums
- Free travel on public transportation (incl. Festungsbahn funicular, Untersbergbahn lift, Mönchsberg lift, Salzach River Tour I)
- Attractive discounts on cultural events and concerts
- Additional discounts at many excursion destinations
- In some cases, express entrance without having to stand in line at the ticket window
Detailed info about the Salzburg Card you can find here.
Copyright images: 1/2/3 Salzburg Panorama Tours, 4/5 Wolfgang Seifert