Two hour walking tour of Salzburg
- See examples of Salzburg's Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque artistry
- Learn about the city's fascinating history with your guide
- View the house where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born
- Admire the picturesque streets of the old city
Walk with your experienced guide through the UNESCO city of Salzburg and be enchanted by its flair. Discover sightseeing highlights incluing Mozart's Birth House, Mozart's Residence, Getreidegasse, the Cathedral, Residence Palace and Mirabell Palace with its splendid gardens.
- Live guide in English
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
- Children aged (4-12): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Meet your tour at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Tours operate daily from 12 May to 15 October at 11.15am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience a great half-day trip to the famous and historic Eagles nest. After leaving Salzburg you ...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...