Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye-rolling and general skepticism from your work colleagues? Have you been looking for a fresh new approach to team-building that will actually be fun? Look no further. This Segway scavenger hunt is sure to win over even the most seasoned cynic! Experience in a new way the irresistibly beautiful, history-rich city of San Francisco as you glide through town with your colleagues.
Group team building: self-balancing scooter scavenger hunt
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a unique team-building opportunity
- Forget your worries and focus on getting to know your colleagues
- Visit San Francisco's most historic neighborhoods
- Great stress-reducing fun
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
757 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
What to remember
- There is a one-on-one training before your adventure begins
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
8.30am, 10.00am, 12.00pm, 3.00pm
San Francisco Electric Tour Company
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.