Tour in Moon Valley of Chile
- Enjoy the sunset in the Moon Valley
- Admire the great natural beauty of this area
- Get marveled at this wonderful natural phenomenon
Enjoy a sunset in the famous lunar-like landscape of Moon Valley!
The best place to enjoy the much anticipated Chilean sunset is in the Salt Mountain range, the location of the Mars and Moon valleys. The valleys contain a variety stone, sand-like formations.
In the evening, one of the most expected moments is the sunset and the best place to appreciate it is the Mountain range of the Salt, with its Mars and Moon Valleys that are saline and sacrilegious conformations product of the mineralogical folding that have taken place for one hundred million years. That originated small mountains of capricious and sculptural forms that at sunset resemble a Lunar landscape.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Guided tour in the Moon Valley
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance Fee (USD 7)
- Transportation to or from Santiago; transportation is available only from San Pedro de Atacama
- Infant (0-1 year old): free
- Child (2-6 years old): reduced price
- The tour departs from San Pedro de Atacama
- You should wear comfortable clothing for this excursion
Daily at 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
After the pick-up from your hotel you will discover the main highlights of the city of Santiago lear...
Discover during this 3-hour tour all of Santiago’s most visited sights including a hotel pick up and...