Depart from Piso Livadi and embark on a marvelous journey on the blue Aegean Sea to Santorini: enjoy the unique landscape that has become world-famous for its beauty. On the way, you'll also get to view the caldera, the “sleeping giant”, before arriving in the picturesque Athinios port. once you've arrived a guided bus tour available in English, French and Italian, will take you to the traditional settlement of Oia where you can visit the Maritime Museum. Fira will be your next stop: the village is built on the edge of a cliff and looking out from here giving you a great view of the caldera. Take your pictures and have a coffee or snack, while you enjoy the breathtaking panorama. Once your tour is over you'll comfortably be taken back to your hotel in Paros.
Day Cruise from Paros to Santorini
- Enjoy a cruise from Paros to Santorini and take in the breathtaking view of the unique landscapes that surround the island
- Join a multilingual guided bus tour to the traditional settlement of Oia
- Visit the village of Fira, built on the edge of a cliff and the perfect spot to take pictures and enjoy the panorama
- Roundtrip private bus transfer (including the transfer to Piso Livadi and back)
- Food and drinks
- Children (2-12): reduced
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is available only for passengers over 2 years of age
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
Formed by a massive eruption 3,500 years ago, Santorini's caldera is one of the Med's greatest natur...
Santorini has been blessed with some striking scenery, and there's no better vantage point than on a...
Some of Santorini's best sights are lined up in this afternoon trip which includes the ancient villa...
Santorini may be small but she has plenty to see. This 4x4 adventure takes you where coaches can't. ...
Picture-postcard Santorini is just around the corner on this half-day tour around the island. You'll...
Sunsets and Santorini go together like the Eiffel Tower and Paris. Come dusk, the skies over the isl...