Discover the wonderful history of Seville with the help of an official guide. Explore the Alcázar Royal Palace - the oldest and still in use palace in Europe! In fact, the Spanish Royal family stays here when visiting the city. You will discover that Abd Al-Rahman III ordered to build it and that has served as home to monarchs for centuries until present date. This is one of the most monumental compounds in the city and Spain as a whole. Its declaration as a World Heritage made it really special and became of the most visited in the world! The complex is made up of few features: Mudéjar plasterwork for which the palace stands out. It is located in Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter, next to the Seville Cathedral and the Archivo de Indias, right in the old quarter. It has got beautiful gardens that should be seen with with almost 200 botanical species. Below you can find the Patio del Crucero, Baños de Doña María de Padilla and the underground cisterns that collect rainwater.
Alcázar of Seville skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
based on 2 reviews
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Visit the Alcázar of Seville with an official guide and headsets to hear clearly
- Discover the still in use and oldest Palace in Europe
- See the gardens with almost 200 botanical species
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees and Admission ticket
- Official guide
- Head phones to hear the guide properly
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Only Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Child 4-16 years old: reduced
- Student 17-25 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+ years old: reduced
Calle Francos 19, 41004 Seville
Meet your guide at Calle Francos 19, 41004 Sevilla.
What to remember
- The Royal Alcázar of Seville requires us to indicate the full name and passport/ID card details of each visitor. This information is now mandatory when purchasing a ticket
- Please bear in mind that the price of the ticket for the Alcázar cannot be refunded (15€, taxes included)
- Tour in English: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1.30pm; Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 3pm
- Tour in Spanish: Daily at 1.30pm and 3pm
- See calendar for July and August
Naturanda Turismo Ambiental S.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 2 reviews