The cathedral of Seville (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede) is the world’s largest Gothic cathedral. It features a spectacular gold altarpiece in its main altar depicting 36 scenes from the life of Christ, as well as the tomb of Christopher Columbus, works by Goya and Murillo, and the Giralda bell tower. Enjoy this UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided skip-the-line tour. The monument is within the Jewish Quarter as the Alcazar, in the Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter. This is a fantastic tour to learn about one of the main sites in Seville. Also, visit the Giralda Tower that offers you the best views of Seville and its Giraldillo.
Cathedral of Seville and Giralda bell tower tickets and guided tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Daily except Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the largest Gothic cathedral in the world
- See where the remains of Christopher Columbus are (proved since 2017)
- Save time to visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the best views of Seville and its Giraldillo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees and admission tickets
- Official guide
- Skip-The-Line for the Cathedral of Seville and the Giralda
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3 years)
- Child (4-13 years)
- Students (14-25 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Seville, Spain
Naturanda Tourist Office.
What to remember
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid ID (and Students Card if needed) is required on the day of the tour
- No refunds for lateness or no shows
- Tour in Spanish: Daily except Sundays at 11.00am
- Tour in English: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11.30am; Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1pm
- Closing dates: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Restricted time tables on 24, 31 December and 5 January
Naturanda Turismo Ambiental S.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.