Seville hop-on hop-off bus tour: 24hr and 48hr
- 4 walking tours to discover the most important places of Seville
- A guided tour of the Fine Arts Museum
- Discover Seville's culture and history with audio commentaries in 16 languages
- 24h/48hr unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour with spectacular views of Seville's top attractions
Hop onboard one of the red buses to see the best of Seville. With 14 bus stops around the city, you will get to see from prestigious Islamic monuments to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open-top bus, and hop on and off at your convenience. Learn more about the city with the audio guide available onboard and explore the city with the three walking tours included: Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, the Santa Cruz Quarter, In the Footsteps of Magellan and Triana. You can also enjoy a guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 24hr
- 4 guided walking tours
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation required)
- Free entry (check opening times): Pabellón de la Navegación, Casa de la Ciencia, Iglesia de Santa Ana, Museo de los Carruajes, Iglesia del Divino Salvador, Hospital de la Caridad, Hospital de los Venerables
- Discounts: Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, Torre de los Perdigones (lunch menu)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 48hr
- 24hr Experience Pack
- Free entry: Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included), Acuario de Sevilla
- Bike Center Sevilla: 1-hour bike rental
- Betis Tour Experience (reservation required)
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (selected times and treatments only)
- Infants (0-4 years): reduced
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
- Audio guide languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Arabic, Greek, Catalan, kids commentary
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Daily, all year round
- First tour: 10.00 am
- Last tour: 8.00pm
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Frequency: every 30-40 minutes
- Santa Cruz Quarter - Centre (1 hour): 10:30 a.m. from stop number 13
- Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour): 12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
- In the footsteps of Magellan (1 hour): 1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
- Triana (1 hour): 5:30 p.m. (October - May) / 7:00 p.m (June - September) from stop number 1
- Guided Tour: Fine Arts Museum (1 hour): 4.00pm (1 October - 31 May) / 5.30pm (1 June - 30 September) from stop number 13. Reservation required; maximum 30 people. Tour not available on Mondays
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...