Hangzhou "Heaven on Earth" day tour
- Discover the magic of Hangzhou with a river cruise
- Explore the former capital of China in the 12th century
- Try out some traditional and tasty Dragon Well tea
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dispute the finest and the noblest in the world.” It has helped to make Hang Zhou one of the leading tourist attractions in all of China. It is a city rich with history and was once the capital of China in the 12th century. A three hour high way drive will take you there. You will first cruise across the West Lake to view unforgettable scenery such as the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su causeways, and Solitary Hill. After lunch, you will also visit Guo’s Villa that is one of the best existing traditional private gardens in the city. Hangzhou is also famous for its Dragon Well (Longjing) tea, and you will enjoy a visit to the Meijiawu Tea Village to discover the history of Chinese tea and the tea ceremony. Before returning to Shanghai, drive through the Qiantang River and overlook the Six Harmonies Pagoda.
- Deluxe traditional Chinese meal
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Four departure/return meeting points:
1) The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel Concierge (former Hilton Shanghai) at 250 Huashan Road at 7.50am 2) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 8.15am 3) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 8.30am 4) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 8.00am
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 8.30am
Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00-9:00amFirst, you will visit the Shanghai Old Street –...
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 11:00 - 12:00pm. After about an hour’s driving, you w...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
Experience the Venice of Shanghai on a 6-hour private tour. Enjoy a picturesque boat ride along the ...
Shanghai is known as “Paris of the East” and embodies innovation, technology and modernity like no o...