Blue Stones Nature Park and wine tasting trip from Sliven
- Visit one of the finest wineries in Bulgaria
- Take an open chairlift with stunning views
- Learn about brandy, bread, honey and cheese production
- Beautiful viewpoints for panaramic photos
Visit a local peach brandy making facility, a bread factory, a honey production location and a cheese making house on this daytrip from Sliven. Visit the Edoardo Miroglio winery which produces one of the highest quality Bulgarian wines and taste local wines. On this daytrip, you will take the only open chairlift in Bulgaria with beautiful views of the Blue Stones Natural Park. Take the road up to the viewpoint of the TV tower where picturesque postcard photos of griffon-vultures can be shot. After passing by a local bakery, picnic by the picturesque Karandila lake with a wonderful viewpoint of the park.
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in central Silven.
- The tour operator can offer to you personal insurance for the tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
The walking tour of Sliven shows you the history and the beauty of this revival town. Nestled at the...
Experience the sophistication and high quality of the Bulgarian wines produced at Edoardo Miroglio w...
On this off-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven you’ll visit a winery and several historical muse...
Begin the tour with the famous Old Town of Plovdiv. Continue down Stramna street, also known as the ...