Sliven walking tour
- Discover the legends and facts of Sliven
- See the monuments with your professional guide
- Spot and learn about the Tuida Fortress
- Explore the backstreets and passageways
The walking tour of Sliven shows you the history and the beauty of this revival town. Nestled at the bottom of the Blue Stones Nature Park, Sliven is a town with stories and buildings dating back to centuries ago. The tour covers the most prominent sights of this town of the 100 chieftains including:
- Regional Historical Museum
- The Old Elm
- Museum-house Dobri Chintulov
- Museum-house Hadji Dimitar
- The house of Dr. Mirkovic
- Museum-house of Sliven's lifestyle of the 19th century
- Textile Industry Museum
- Tuida Fortress
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/dropoff
- Entrance fees (around 14 EUR)
- Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children aged (4-10): Reduced
Pick-up from your central accommodation in Sliven.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 4.00pm, 9.00pm
Experience the sophistication and high quality of the Bulgarian wines produced at Edoardo Miroglio w...
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Learn about the different cultures which make up Bulgaria at the fair Karakachans, held every year i...
Explore the Tuida Fortress, comprised of a late Roman, early Byzantine and Medieval Bulgarian fortre...
The city of Kabile was founded around 2000 BC, and was one of the most important cities of Ancient T...
Experience a day in the life of a Thracian on a walking tour of Zheravna from Sliven. Walk through t...