Pokémon private tour of Sofia
- Discover the best of the game and the city
- Expert Pokemon guide
- See the main sights including Pokemon shops and gyms
- Learn the history and culture of Sofia
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops and Gyms as well as the places with the highest concentration of interesting game play. Pass the main tourist sights in the Bulgarian capital.
- St. George Rotunda
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Administration of the President
- National Archeological Museum
- 16th century Banya Bashi Mosque
- St. Nedelya
- Bulgarian National Gallery for Foreign Art
- And many more!
- Professional pokemon guide
- Tips and tricks
- Bottle of water and a sandwich
- Inside visit of Alexander Nevski Cathedral and St. George Rotunda
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (11-17 years of age): reduced
pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Meet your tour behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Daily at 9.00am
Teteven Balkan, one of the most beautiful parts of the Balkan Mountains, is situated very close to S...
On this tour, in one single day, it is possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bu...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...