Pokémon private tour of Sofia
- Discover the best of the game and the city
- Expert Pokemon guide
- See the main sights including Pokemon shops and gyms
- Learn the history and culture of Sofia
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops and Gyms as well as the places with the highest concentration of interesting game play. Pass the main tourist sights in the Bulgarian capital.
- St. George Rotunda
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Administration of the President
- National Archeological Museum
- 16th century Banya Bashi Mosque
- St. Nedelya
- Bulgarian National Gallery for Foreign Art
- And many more!
- Professional pokemon guide
- Tips and tricks
- Bottle of water and a sandwich
- Inside visit of Alexander Nevski Cathedral and St. George Rotunda
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (11-17 years of age): reduced
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Spend an afternoon like locals do. Explore Sofia’s fascinating and historical city centre, taste Bul...
Enjoy Sredna Gora, the perfect location for horse riding, in the very center of Bulgaria. Around the...
Teteven Balkan, one of the most beautiful parts of the Balkan Mountains, is situated very close to S...
On this tour, in one single day, it is possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bu...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
A 1-day guided mountain trek in Bulgaria’s Rila Mountain that takes you through breathtaking mountai...