Pass'Alsace - the best of Alsace in your pocket
- Discover the best of Alsace with the Pass’Alsace
- Choose the period of validity of the Pass: 24 hours, 48 hours or 3 days (over a period of 14 days)
- Enjoy free admission to 57 tourist sites
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free admission in each of the 57 tourist sites such as wildlife parks, museums, castles included in the Pass.
The Pass is very simple and convenient. Choose the period of validity of the Pass: 24 hours, 48 hours or 3 days and present your Pass at the entrance of each site you want to visit.
List of the attractions you can access:
- Alsatian Museum
- Batorama (+5 EUR)
- CERD - Struthof
- Château de Fleckenstein
- Château de Lichtenberg
- Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg
- Château du Hohlandsbourg
- Ecomusée d'Alsace
- Firefighters’ Museum
- Fondation François Schneider
- Four à chaux
- Funny-World Family Amusement Park
- Gingerbread and alsatian folk art Museum
- Historical Museum Haguenau - Musée Historique d'Haguenau
- Humanist library - Bibliothèque Humaniste
- La Grande Place – Musée du Cristal de Saint-Louis
- La Maison du Pain d’Alsace
- Le Château des Défis (site du Fleckenstein)
- Le Vaisseau
- Le Village Hansi & son Musée
- Les Ateliers de la Seigneurie
- Luggage Museum - Musée du bagage
- Maison du distillateur
- Maison Rurale de l’Outre-Forêt
- Mémorial de l'Alsace Moselle
- MMPark - Collection dedicated to the 2nd World War
- Montagne des Singes
- Musée archéologique
- Musée de l'Œuvre Notre Dame
- Musée des Arts décoratifs
- Musée des Beaux Arts
- Musée du Jouet et des Petits Trains
- Musée du Papier Peint
- Musée du pays de Hanau
- Musée Electropolis
- Musée Français du Pétrole
- Musée Historique de Strasbourg
- Musée Lalique
- Musée Tomi Ungerer - Centre international de l'illustration
- Musée Würth
- Musée zoologique
- Museum of the battle of 6 August 1870
- One City Tours
- Palais Rohan
- Parc de Wesserling - Musée textile
- Parc Zoologique et Botanique de Mulhouse
- Pixel Museum
- Site Verrier de Meisenthal
- Strasbourg Alsatian Museum - Musée alsacien de Strasbourg
- The Hartmannswillerkopf Franco-German Historial of World War 1
- The Jewish Alsatian Museum
- The Rohan Castle Museum
- Troglodyte Houses
- Villa Meteor
- Volerie des aigles
- Wood Museum
- Free access to 57 sites along the Alsace territory
- Batorama option (+5 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
You will receive your digital pass by email. Present your Pass at the entrance of each site.
- This period of validity starts with the first use of Pass'Alsace.
- Each Pass'Alsace exists in an adult version and a kid version (less than 12 years old).
- Pass'Alsace holders can visit 3 of the 9 museums of the City of Strasbourg: Musée Alsacien, Musée Tomi Ungerer, Musée archéologique, Musée de l’Oeuvre Notre-Dame, Musée d’art moderne et contemporain, Musée des beaux-Arts, Musée historique, Musée des Arts décoratifs, Musée zoologique.
- If you have children under 4 years old, in most of the sites they can enter free of charge or they pay a reduced entry, so please verify before buying whether it is worth buying a pass for your children
- You can start visits from any point in Alsace. For instance if you choose the Pass for 24h, you can start on Day 1 at 12.00pm and make the last visit on Day 2 at 11.55am.
- You can check the complete list of attractions at the following link: https://www.pass-alsace.com/interactive-map
This tour has been carefully designed for travelers that wish to get the most out of their stay here...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
This tour will take you on a journey of discovery of an extraordinary heritage, with, as a bonus, a ...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the spa town of Baden Baden nestled at the foot of the ...
Departing from Strasbourg, the first stop will be in Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route th...
The tour begins with departure from Strasbourg bus station and heads to the first stop of the day, h...
You will discover the city of Strasbourg in a fun and informative way as you taste some of the best ...
You'll depart in the morning from Colmar, the heart of the Alsace wine region, and travel along the ...
You'll depart in the early afternoon from Colmar, the heart of the Alsace wine region, and travel al...