The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days. The free services and numerous discounts let you discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites, at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on romantic holiday or as a family!
• Visit one of the following municipal museums:
Musée des arts décoratifs
Musée des beaux-arts
Musée de l’Œuvre Notre-Dame
Musée Zoologique (currently closed for work until 2023)
Musée d’Art moderne et contemporain
Musée Historique de la Ville de Strasbourg
Musée Tomi Ungerer
The first museum is free and the second one is half price.
• A boat trip in Strasbourg (Duration: 1h10, tour "Strasbourg, 20 centuries of history")
• Visit of Astronomical clock of the cathedral (except Sundays and public holidays)
Half price offers:
• Ascent to the cathedral platform
• Visit of a second museum
• tour with the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit of the Vaisseau
• Audio guided visit of the old town
• Guided walking tour
• 20% reduction on some goods in the shop
• 30 minutes free for all-electric boat rentals
• Reduction on a discovery tour with a Segway
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Les secrets du Chocolat"
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Château Vodou"