Strasbourg City Pass
- Discover all must sees of Strasbourg
- Get discounts on activities and visits
- Get on board for a boat tour
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days. The free services and numerous discounts let you discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites, at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on romantic holiday or as a family!
• Visit one of the following municipal museums:
Musée des arts décoratifs
Musée des beaux-arts
Musée de l’Œuvre Notre-Dame
Musée Zoologique (actuellement travaux jusqu’en 2023)
Musée d’Art moderne et contemporain
Musée Historique de la Ville de Strasbourg
Musée Tomi Ungerer
The first museum is free and the second one is half price.
• A boat trip in Strasbourg (Duration: 1h30, tour "Strasbourg, 20 centuries of history")
• Visit of Astronomical clock of the cathedral (except Sundays and public holidays)
Half price offers:
• Ascent to the cathedral platform
• Visit of a second museum
• tour with the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit of the Vaisseau
• Audio guided visit of the old town
• Guided walking tour
• 20% reduction on some goods in the shop
• Reduction on a discovery tour with a Segway
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Les secrets du chocolat"
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Château Vodou"
- Visit of one of the museums
- Boat tour through Strasbourg
- Astronomical clock of the cathedral
- What is not mentionned in the 'what's included'
- Children (4-12) and youth (13-17): reduced
17 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Redeem your voucher to get your Strasbourg Pass at the Strasbourg Tourist Office desk open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- The Strasbourg Pass is for individuals only, it is not intended for groups
- The pass is valid on 3 consecutive days, until 31st December 2019
- Boat tour duration: 1h30
The Tourist Office is open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
Created in 1570, the Christkindelsmärik (market of the Infant Jesus) is today the oldest Christmas m...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
This tour has been carefully designed for travelers that wish to get the most out of their stay here...
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free adm...
Strasbourg, capital of Europe and Alsace, has a historical and architectural heritage that makes it ...