Drive north along the coastal road to Poriya and overview of Sea of Galilee, Jordan Valley and Golan Heights. Continue to overlook of Hammat Gader and ascend the Golan Heights to Shalom Observatory. Onwards to the city of Katzrin, the museum and the excavations of Talmudic Katzrin. You will then visit the ancient synagogue of Katzrin and ascend Mt Bental, overlook Kuneitra Valley and the triangular border with Syria, Jordan and Israel.
Excursions & day trips
Golan heights full-day tour from Tel Aviv
Availability: Wednesday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the marvellous views of the Sea of Galilee
- Discover the city of Katzrin
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 4-11)
- Students (all ages)
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please bring good walking shoes, a hat and some water with you
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Pick-up will start at 7.15am
Bein Harim Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.