Discover the best of Jerusalem in one day, seeing all the highlights of the golden city. A fully guided tour that will take you through the winding alleys of the ancient Old City as well as the newer neighborhoods outside of the walls. Start your day with a guided tour of the Old City, the heart and soul of ancient Jerusalem. Visit the Armenian, Christian, Arab, and Jewish neighborhoods and take in the unique atmosphere of a city holy to Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike. Visit the Western Wall and see the Temple Mount, explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and walk part of Via Dolorosa as your guide shares the stories and the history of Jerusalem of old. After your Old City tour, you will have a short break to muse over your impressions before continuing to the modern city outside of the walls. Explore famous landmarks such as the Montefiore Windmill, The YMCA building, and secret garden, the majestic King David Hotel, and the Russian Compound. Walk down the pedestrian boulevard Nachalat Shiva and get a glimpse of Jerusalem of today and rub shoulders with the locals at the bustling Machane Yehuda market, the one place where past and present, secular and religious, local and traveler all come together. After a full day, walk back to your meeting point with your guide and end your tour having made some unforgettable memories.
Jerusalem full-day highlights tour from Tel Aviv
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 9 hours to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the main highlights including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Step along Via Dolorosa and feel history around you
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Roundtrip transportation
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Textile and Clothing Centre, Kaufman Street 2, Tel Aviv, Israel
What to remember
- Modest clothing is recommended (shoulders and knees covered)
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and walking shoes
- This activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- No strollers are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Please note, children car seats will not be provided
- All travelers must carry a valid passport at all times
- Please note, on Saturdays, when the Machane Yehuda Market is closed, the tour will visit The First Station instead
- Please check the calendar for further details
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.