From the unique Yemenite Quarter to the culinary magic of the Carmel Market, you'll visit vegetarian restaurants and experience local culture. On the deck of the hostel, you’ll sit for a coffee and hear about the culture of Israeli "Turkish" coffee. A short 10 minute walk will bring you to Nachalat Binyamin, the first pedestrian walkway of Tel Aviv. You will then discover a special neighborhood called the Yemenite Quarter. In order to understand the narrative of the place, including the changing demographics, you’ll make your way through the maze-like alleyways and feel the magic of this timeless neighborhood and its food, culture and people. On this tour you will taste incredible dishes such as hummus, burekas and halva and learn all about the history Israeli food and its contaminations from all over the world.
Local food experience in Tel Aviv
Availability: Please check the calendar
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Taste local Israeli food
- Learn all about the culture about Tel Aviv's culinary traditions
- Visit various neighbourhoods and restaurants
What to expect
- Children up to 12 years old
- Abraham Hostel Levontin street 21, Tel Aviv
Please meet in front of the Abraham Hostel.
What to remember
- Please bring a hat and water
- There are also vegan options available
- If a minimum is not met, the tour will be fully refunded
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.