Rent a scooter 125cc and explore Tenerife
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Do not skip your scooter rental in Tenerife at the best prices and enjoy one of the most adventurous and exciting ways to explore the island!
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the capital of the Canary Islands, unique and special destination that offers a great diversity of tourist attractions to the visitors. The good climate during all year around motivates you to enjoy not only the beaches but also hiking, rural tourism and important cultural, sporting and gastronomic experiences. For all these reasons and much more, renting a scooter becomes the best alternative of moving around quickly and easily across the island.
- Second helmet
- Insurance excess reduction
- Hotel delivery service
- Other extras
Cooltra Tenerife (Norte) Paseo Milicias de Garachico, 2, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- To rent a scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the country in which you rent the scooter
- You must leave a security deposit of 150€ for a scooter in the Standard category, 300€ – for a category Plus, 500€ – for a Premium category paid by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract
- All our scooters are rented with one helmet, full-risk insurance with excess and roadside assistance.
- From Monday to Friday: 9.00 - 14.00, 16.00 - 19.00
- Saturday: 9.00 - 15.00
- Closed on 25 December, 1st January and 6 January
You ascend to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide, the oldest national park of the Canary Isl...
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide, a World Heritage ...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...