Siam Park in Tenerife skip-the-line tickets
- Visit one of the most spectacular water attractions in Europe
- Slide down the Tower of Power and ride Mekong Rapids
- Discover the best place to relax and have fun with friends and family in Tenerife
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries.
Siam Park is a Loro Parque-owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
Siam Park's construction started in 2004. Originally stated to open in May 2007, it has endured construction problems, however the park finally opened to the public on September 17, 2008.
- Vulcano: a four-person ProSlide Behemoth Bowl slide with a laser inside which produces a flashing image of a dragon
- The Dragon: a ProSlide Tornado with a light show inside the 20-meter (66 ft)-wide funnel
- Wave Palace: a wave pool manufactured by Murphys Waves Ltd in Scotland with an artificial white sand beach. At 3.3 meters (11 ft) high, its waves are the highest of any wave pool in the world. The park's surfing school will give surfing lessons at the Wave Palace
- Naga Racer: a six-lane racing slide
- The Giant: twin ProSlide Cannon Bowls, one moving clockwise and one moving counterclockwise
- Tower of Power: a vertical, transparent slide which sends riders through an area with sharks and stingrays
- Mai Thai River: the world's longest lazy river, which also has the highest elevation of any lazy river at 8 meters (26 ft)
- Jungle Snakes: four twisting slides which follow the park's terrain
- Lost City: a children's play structure with 120 games
- Mekong Rapids: a river rapids ride
- Kinnaree: A new four-person 200-meter (660 ft) long ProSlide for 2012
- Singha: 2015 opened waterslide with four funnels, with a speed of 18 meters per second
NOTE: Tickets must be used by 5 February 2020.
On this website, besides buying a ticket for the Siam Park, you can also buy the Twin Ticket. It's a ticket that allows you to visit both Siam Park and Loro Parque (one of the world's most important zoological gardens). With the Twin Ticket, you must visit the second park within 15 days from the visit to the first park.
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
TF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
TF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Free Siam Bus Service
Siam Park provides their own double-decker buses to pick up guests in Los Cristianos, Las Américas and Costa Adeje
Los Cristianos. Bus-stop at: C.C. Pasarela - Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife.
Las Américas. Bus-stop at: C.C. Presidente - Shopping Mall , Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
Costa Adeje. Bus-stop at: C.C. El Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park
*Schedule subject to changes
- By Bus
Siam Park offers its own shuttle service, remember to make your reservations 48 hours before by phone
*Pick ups in the north and south of the island
- By Car
Coming from Santa Cruz on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73 or 74
Coming from Adeje on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73
- Tickets must be used by 5 February 2020
- Tickets are not refundable
- The purchase of your ticket is not subject to a specific date. You can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period
- Summer (1 May to 31 October): 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Winter (1 November to 30 April): 10.00am to 5.00pm
* Schedules subject to change
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing whales and dolphins in their natural habitats and...
Spend a day cruising along Tenerife's magnificent southwestern coast aboard the Shogun, an authentic...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
Si pudieras escaparte al fin del mundo... ¿con quién te irías?Sin ir tan lejos, tienes el plan perfe...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Be taken to the unforgettable National Heritage Park of Mount Teide and the breathtaking views of th...
Tenerife's greatest natural wonder, Mt Teide is one of the world's largest island volcanos and Spain...
Explore the very best of the Island with us around the perimeter of the island, firstly we head up t...