Sunset, stars and dinner on Teide
- Enjoy the view of Teide’s shadow from the terraces of the cable car
- Observe the stars on Mt Teide with a Starlight tour guide
- Treat yourself to a cocktail dinner with a two-Michelin-star chef
On the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, you will have exclusive use of the cable car and the privilege of beholding the spectacular sunset from an altitude of 3,718 m. In the shadow of the volcano with Sunset and Stars on Teide on the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, not only will you ride your own private cable car, you will also behold Teide’s shadow! Thanks to the height of the volcano and due to the fact that the views from its summit extend to all horizons it is possible to behold the spectacle of Teide’s shadow cast towards the island of Gran Canaria.
The Sunset and Stars on Teide activity includes a guided tour along the spectacular trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint. From the trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint, you will have the opportunity to see, in the distance, part of the lava poured during the eruptive process that took place on Mount Teide in 1798 and lasted three months. This historical eruption formed the “Teide’s Nostrils” or “Las Narices del Teide”, the craters located on the western slopes of Pico Viejo which spewed out lava in 1798.
After experiencing the sunset, you will be treated to a cocktail dinner full of traditional savours of the Canary Islands, served at the Teide Cable Car base station. Designed by Erlantz Gorostiza, a two-Michelin-starred chef of M.B restaurant, your dinner will be made with products typical to the island of Tenerife and accompanied by excellent local wines.
On the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, you will be able to use the telescopes at Noutn Teide, in the company of Starlight guides, in one of the best places on the planet, and the best place in Tenerife, to stargaze. The astronomic observation included in this complete excursion to Teide by night will be held in a separated area, close to the Teide Cable Car base station. Thanks to our professional state-of-the-art telescopes, you will discover planets, galaxies and clusters as you have never seeen before.In addition, during this starry part of the most exclusive night tour to Mount Teide in Tenerife, our guides will provide you with interesting information about the objects you observe through the telescopes.
- Exclusive use of the cable car at sunset
- Tour guide
- Cocktail and dinner
- Stargazing with long range telescopes
- Visit to the Teide Observatory
- Children (ages 8-13)
Cañadas del Teide, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Wear warm, comfortable clothing and proper footwear
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses
- Take plenty of water on hikes
- People with health problems should consult with their doctors before taking this tour to Mount Teide
- This complete tour designed to enjoy Mount Teide by night includes a 40-minute walk both ways of medium-low difficulty
- The facilities at Teide Cable Car are not adapted to those with physical disabilities
- The Teide Cable Car base station has free parking lot with 220 spaces
- This tour operates with pick-up available from the North or South of the island
- Pick-up time varies seasonally, depending on the sunset, beginning around 6.00pm
You ascend to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide, the oldest national park of the Canary Isl...
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide, a World Heritage ...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...