Teide National Park tour with cable car
- Discover Teide National Park and its striking landscapes
- A magnificent tour through mountain roads and typical Canary villages
- Official guide who will show you Teide National Park’s most iconic places
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world’s most visited national parks in this 8-hour guided excursion. On the Teide tour, you will behold the volcanoes that caused the most recent eruptions in Tenerife and learn how the Canary Islands were formed. There’s no better way to finish off your delightful visit to the Teide National Park than to behold the indescribable landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands from above in a Teide Cable Car.
- Tour guide
- Teide cable car return ticket
- Special permit from the Park for the trail to the peak of Mt. Teide nor Ascent to the Peak of Teide
- Children (3-13 years)
Cañadas del Teide, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Bring warm clothing and proper footwear and protect yourself from sunstroke
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses
- Take plenty of water on hikes
- No littering, taking rocks, plants or animals is permitted in National Parks
- People with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed to ascend by cable car due to the high altitude
- The facilities at Teide Cable Car are not adapted to those with physical disabilities
- Pick-up times vary depending on location and date selected
- North of the island tours operate on Thursdays and Sundays beginning at 8.30am
- South of the island tours operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays beginning at 8.30am
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...