Tick-off all the top spots of Thessaloniki with just one tour. Visit Greece's second city and discover a treasure trove of world-class heritage. You'll see Galerius Arch, the iconic White Tower, the UNESCO-listed Church of St Demetrios and explore the Archaeological Museum, too. And as group sizes are small, you'll get to know even more about them from your guide.
Excursions & day trips
Thessaloniki Highlights Small Group Tour
Language: German , English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Small group tour of Thessaloniki for a maximum of 16 guests
- See the White Tower, Galerius Arch and the Rotunda
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Church of St Demetrios
- Explore the Archaeological Museum
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What to remember
- To participate in this excursion, you must present a negative Covid-19 PCR test result taken a maximum of 72 hours in advance, an antigen test taken a maximum of 48 hours in advance, or provide proof that you are fully vaccinated. This includes children aged 5-11
- Alternatively, if you have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 30 days, you won't require a test but must provide a recovery/antibody certificate issued by your home country
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally
- Bring your passport or official EU identification
TUI HELLAS AE
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.